We are looking for a talented Real Estate Executive Assistant who will support 2 top producing Advisors in the fast-paced Jacksonville market!
- A team player who is passionate about real estate, with experience in administration, title or mortgage services.
- Professional, reliable, able to multitask & highly organized
- Self-motivated, coachable and resourceful, with a positive can-do attitude and a strong sense of urgency
- Customer focused with a high degree of emotional intelligence, able to build relationships and interact with a variety of personalities
- Enthusiastic, with excellent people skills and an outgoing personality
- Detail-focused, process-oriented and able to prioritize with minimal oversight
- A good critical thinker, who makes sound decisions and can think outside of the box
- Proactive, persistent and agile
- Diligent and don’t miss deadlines
- Two of the top producing Advisors in the fast-paced Jacksonville, Florida market
- One of the world’s leading service companies specialized in the brokerage of premium residential property, commercial real estate, yachts and aircraft.
- Based in over 800 locations in total, Engel & Völkers offers both private and institutional clients a professionally tailored range of services. Consultancy, sales and leasing form the core competences of the staff of more than 12,000 people.
- Currently operating in over 30 countries on five continents. Intensive training schemes in its in-house real estate Academy and the high level of quality assurance governing its systematically structured service provision are key factors that account for the Company’s success.
- Leading innovators in our field.
- Be a team who values honesty, integrity & loyalty
- Own It, working together to deliver for our customers
- Section can be removed if too much – can tie off to EV if they have something inspiring about the ev team that could be a selling point to candidate
- Executive level administrative support including phone and email management, calendar organization, task management for both Advisors.
- Prepare and distribute listing materials, real estate books & flyers
- Coordinate showings, assist at open houses and with closing processes
- Manage client databases, update MLS & prepare reports
- Collaborate with the Transaction Coordinator and Social Media Director at each stage of a transaction
- Order supplies (as needed)
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements:
- High School Diploma with 3 years of experience in Office/Administrative work or College Degree with experience
- Strong overall computer skills: MS Office, Google Docs, Adobe Acrobat, etc
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Real Estate industry experience preferred
- Independent & team player
- Strong numeracy & organizational skills
- Critical thinker & proactive problem solver
- Strong attention to detail
- Outgoing & customer focused